7 Simple Energy Saving Tips
Seven simple energy saving tips.
- Replace traditional light bulbs with compact fluorescents.
- Opt for desk or reading lamps to avoid unnecessarily lighting an entire room.
- Raise the thermostat on your air conditioner by 10 percent when you leave for the day.
- Use an ice tray. Automatic ice makers increase a refrigerator’s energy consumption by 14-20 percent.
- Clean the coils on your refrigerator.
If you need a recommendation for local professionals who can increase your home’s energy efficiency, I can help!
If you are interested in a free consultation on how to get top dollar for your home in today’s market, I can help!
Jamohl DeWald Masters Circle Member
HOWNW Certified Specialist
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
Copyright 2018 Keller Williams® Realty, Inc. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.
About the author
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. Success is not measured through achievements or awards but through the satisfaction and repeat/referral business of my clients. My goal is to be your top realtor choice when it comes to buying or selling real estate. Having spent most of my life in Portland living in Northeast, Southeast, Bethany, Hillsboro, Beaverton, downtown and St. Johns, I’m very knowledgeable of the many different neighborhoods our city has to offer.