There’s No Place Like Your Home
National Homeownership Month June 2018
• 86 percent of current renters want to own a home in the future.
• Homeowners bring stability to neighborhoods. Homeowners move far less frequently than non-owners, and hence are embedded into the same neighborhood and community for a longer period.
• The average child of homeowners is significantly more likely to achieve a higher level of education and, thereby, a higher level of earnings.
• While both homeowners and non-owners may aspire to be engaged parents, homeowners likely live in neighborhoods with more opportunities for school involvement or participation in neighborhood activities.
• Homeowners report better physical and psychological health than the average non-owner.
• Homeowners are far less likely to become crime victims than non-owners.
• Homeownership allows households to accumulate wealth and social status, and is the basis for a number of positive social, economic, family and civic outcomes.
The ZeroPlus Loan
- Zero Origination Fee
- Zero Processing Fee
- Zero Underwriting Fee
- Low Rates
- $1000 closing credit toward 3rd party Costs (Loan amount must be at least $150,000)
- Exclusive to Keller Williams Transactions
- Zero Plus $0 Lender Fees Plus Low Rates & a $1000 closing credit toward 3rd party costs (for loan amounts over $150K)
- Exclusive access to the Zero Plus Loan offered by Keller Mortgage
- Fantastic Rate and Thousands of dollars in savings.
- Buyers save Thousands of Dollars
Ask me about Special Financing available to Keller Williams customers
DISCLAIMER: This material is provided by Keller Mortgage for informational purposes only and is not intended to be, and should not be considered, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney – client relationship between Keller Mortgage or KWRI and any market center or associate. You must obtain legal advice from your own counsel on any particular matter that concerns yo
About Jamohl DeWald
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. Success is not measured through achievements or awards but through the satisfaction and repeat/referral business of my clients. My goal is to be your top realtor choice when it comes to buying or selling real estate. Having spent most of my life in Portland living in Northeast, Southeast, Bethany, Hillsboro, Beaverton, downtown and St. Johns, I’m very knowledgeable of the many different neighborhoods our city has to offer.